RAID Search and Recovery Diver
This Specialty is designed to provide you with new skills and techniques to allow you to find lost objects underwater. This specialty can be run for any certified diver who has the equivalent of RAID Open Water 20.
The Program Employs the following :
- Introduction to different tools and techniques used for searching and recovering lost items.
- Considerations that need to be taken when performing a Search and Recovery dive.
- To be a minimum of 15 years old.
- Certified RAID Open Water 20 or equivalent.
- Complete the RAID registration procedures.